Search This Blog

Sunday, September 22, 2024

Open letter (message) for a person who I've come across at least twice in 2013/14 and 2022.

First of all, there is someone who I've come across twice that I would really like him to contact me if he sees this blog post. I've seen you at least twice. The first time in 2013 or 2014, and the 2nd time in 2022. The first time at a Fry's Food Store location in Tucson, the second time in Scottsdale at an AirBnB in Scottsdale. The first time you either found me in my department (produce) or found me and needed help finding a specific kind of non-alcholic cider. You were young and I noticed that it at least appeared that you have hydrocephalus and cerebral palsy. I decided that it would be really wise not to mention it to you. The reason I noticed is because I have hydrocephalus myself and have a close friend with cerebral palsy who I happened to have multiple run ins with before formally meeting. I also am mentoring a family friend's Son who has both hydrocephalus and CP. I met him for the first time around the time I had my run in with you, and then I started mentoring him by request of his Mom in 2019. I won't talk about why I was in Scottsdale on a public forum due to someone I know using information against me. Some was posted on social media, some not. But I thought you were possibly someone else until I found the other person on Facebook, and realized it wasn't definitely not him that I saw. I started to think of people that would recogonize me that resemble the person who I saw, and you're the most likely canditate. I say this, and took the time to write this post because you looked at me like I looked familiar. I could be wrong due to the circumstances, but I do really hope it was you, and that you see this. For a better timeline I ran into you somewhere between March 2022 and November 2022. The first time would have been December 2013 or Janurary 2014. I also wrote a blog post about you at the time too. I also wanted to explain my absense without writing a blog post only about not writing, because I've done that too many times before. I've told at least one person that I'll committ to writing my blog, and not go past the year mark again. I've been really scatter brained, and any other topic I've written about will require research, which isn't an option right now do the certain circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment