Search This Blog

Friday, May 2, 2014

Message to Bruno Mars

I'm going to do something a little different for this post. I got a message on Facebook from someone asking me to help her to try to contact Bruno Mars so her brother can meet him. I'm using my blog for this instead of the domain name I share with a friend because of plans to switch over to a different domain host in the future. Below is the message I received word for word. People can either contact me with the e-mail address provided on my blog or to Erica at monie62713@gmail.com

To whom it may concern, My name is erica ramirez I am trying to contact anyone who is willing to help my brother nicholas he is 14 years old who is currently going through the process of getting dialysis due to renal failure since the day he was born he was faced with many challenges being diganosed with hydrocephalus (flatting of the head) at 4 mo had a shunt placed and many reconstructive surgeries to round out his head. At the age of 5 he had a stroke and was diagnosed with moyamoya this disease is a rare progressive cerebrovascular disorder caused by blocked arteries at the base of the brain can be described as a “puff smoke” because the look of tangle of tiny vessels formed to compensate for the blockage. at this point he has one kidney that is shutting down which brings me to my point his only wish through this all is to meet bruno mars and I'm not sure how to go about making this possible but my family and I are trying everything possible to help his wish come true even a simple phone call would be great if there is any resources that you can provide to help would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment